A85: Enlistment. ;p

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Enlistment. ;p

Well, I'd like to enlist anyone who is half good (or REAL good) with graphics
into my project for my final fantasy VII battler.  Shouldn't be too hard to do
if you've got natural aptitude for graphics on the '85, BUT being familiar
with final fantasy 7 is a must. I vaguely recall someone looking forward
explicitly to my battler, now who was it? :D  Ess, if you do get this, I'd
like to ask you if I could possibly get in touch with Johannes Rajala, because
his graphics are bitchin. Simply awesome.  Thank you all for your time. :D

-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com