Re: A85: 82-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: 82-85

On Fri, 3 Jul 1998, Sami Khawam wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To Humberto:
>
>  Can you please send me those routines to check
>  if they  work well with the IR Link? Because sometimes
>  in the recieve routine a  small time-outed loop
>  that check if both lines are high should be added
>  at the end ( Like in Randy Gluvna 's recieve
>  routine that I am using in  IR Chat,IR Remote,IR_TTT...).
>
>  Thanks.

I Already uploaded them to Ticalc.org They should be in Assembly source
Other.

My routines are based on Pascal Bouron's routines.  I changed a lot but
the protocal is the same.  His routines required a testON routine (error
counter), I looked at Ztetris for that.  I just put it all together and
optimized it.. a lot.  And I added the carry=error thing.

As I said before I tested it between my 85 & 82 with a link cable, if the
IR Link works the same then it should work.

Good luck.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/Home.html