Re: A85: PLEASE help me.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: PLEASE help me.

Maybe I should have stated it clearer, but there is no charge for posting
the story of your electronic device.  It is meant merely as a forum for
that morbid side in all of us who like to see what something looks like
after it is broken.  It is also a place where people can tell how much
torture they put things through that still work.  I do not remember who,
but someone found a calculator that was lost on their street, and then
snowplowed into his driveway, AND IT STILL WORKED!  For some people,
these types of stories are interesting.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On  Thu, 29 Jan 1998 21:26:49 -0500 justabeginner@geocities.com Writes:
>And the point of this is??????????????
>OOOOHHHHH a graveyard...will I need to pay for a plot for you to bury my
>piece of electronic.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]