Re: A85: 4 port CalcNet Hub

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: 4 port CalcNet Hub

>Grant Stockly wrote:
>>
>> >I would be interested in only the finished product,   I don't do much
>> >electronics stuff.
>>
>> Yes.  I'll be building the completed Hubs as well.
>>
>> Grant
>How much will the completed hubs cost?

I don't know yet.  I'll have to add up the cost of my prototype unit.

Also, exactly what are they?
They connect up to 4 (and soon 8) calculators together.

>Are they used to connect a calculator to the internet, or to expand
>memory?  If the former, is an external modem is needed?
Nope.  They can connect to the internet if someone wrote the driver, right
now you can print and store files on a server.

---
"Earth Today.  We'll strip mine other planets later."