A85: ARG!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: ARG!

I need help debugging something!
  I've been trying to find a bug in my program for 2 days now, and I
still can't find it...
  It involves a variation of a link list, and I believe the problem is
disposing of elements when they're done.  It's for shots fired from
your ship, and they're supposed to be disposed of when they reach the
top of the screen.

  If anyone wants to see the code where I'm sure the problem is, I can
E-mail it or something, there's more than I want to copy into a letter
to the list...

  I'm fairly sure it has something to do with my understanding of
assembly, such as a registers is getting destroyed where I didn't
think it would, or something like that...

-Thanks