Re: A85: games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: games

On Thu, Jan 1, 1998 6:42 PM, Creasy <mailto:n3ynd@bellatlantic.net> wrote:
 :) Does anyone know of a game I could make for ZShell?
 :) If you do then send me an E-MAIL saying the game then the address I can
 :) get it from on the internet or send the file with the E-MAIL

I see this guy is a copyright lawsuit waiting to happen...

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Macintosh Forever! PSX Rules!)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          The most expensive solitare game
                                           that money can buy.