Re: A85: TI Info Web Page

Name: Grant Stockly

Nickname gussie

Email: gussie@alaska.net

Webpage: http://www.alaska.net/~gussie or sometimes gussie.alaska.net

Grade/Age: 8th grade 14 years old

Location: Anchorage/Fairbanks, Alaska

TI Calcs Owned: Regular, 82,3,5,6,92

TI Calcs Programmed for: 82 Basic/ASM, 85 Basic/ASM 86 Basic/ASM 83
Basic/ASM 92 Basic/ASM
Accomplishments: TI-Net TI-Net II TI-Hub EuP (some) EuP83,2,6,5 (soon released)
Started a Mpeg hardware decoder.  Port of playwav for the 83, port of some
doumb jumping man thing, but I deleted it, and ports to countless other
programs.  More, but I'll tell later...

About Yourself: Learned the computer when I was in 4th grade.  Had a good
teacher in 5 and 6th grade.  Had bad teachers in 7th grade.  Have good
teachers this year in 8th grade.  I go to Goldenview Middle School in
hillside anchorage (south).  I have an ethernet network routed to the
internet through a junky 486DX 66 and sometimes it crashes which is why my
www/ftp server is down.

I know all of the calcs programming languages fluently, Mac/IBM C, Mac/IBM
(x86) ASM, x80 ASM (same as z80).

Right now my current projects are a peggin' stand alone MP3 player, but I'm
dropping it because you have to pay $150 to get the technology.  I'm also
finished with the calcnet series, but have no programs, and no one wants to
make them for me.    It will be released when ever there is sofware for it.
Right now the 83 and 85 are the only ones that have hacks for drivers.

If you have an urge to create a netowrk driver for one of the calcnet
series, please tell me.  Having all gifted classes, my schedule doesn't
allow much more than this e-mail...  ;)

Grant