Re: A85: usgard

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: usgard

david schraeder wrote:
school
> and i would like to know if it was true they say that calc came out in
> this order 80,81,82,85,83,86,92 and i would like to know if that is

Although I am not 100% certain about the correct order, the one above is
definitely wrong.  Excluding 80 and 81, I beleive the correct
chronological order to be 85,82,83,86
               The ti92 definitely goes somewhere before ti86. (And
probably before ti83).
--
Arseniy Khobotkov          harakiri@usa.net

THIS MONOPHONIC MICROGROOVE RECORDING IS PLAYABLE ON MONOPHONIC AND
STEREO PHONOGRAPHS.  IT CANNOT BECOME OBSOLETE.  IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE
A SOURCE OF OUTSTANDING STEREO REPRODUCTION, PROVIDING THE FINEST
MONOPHONIC PERFORMANCE FROM ANY PHONOGRAPH.