Re: A85: Role Playing Games for the TI85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Role Playing Games for the TI85

I'm working on one, Aftermath.  More info is on my homepage,
http://ti85.home.ml.org/ and there's also Final Fantasy 85 coming out soon
(hopefully!) http://ff85.home.ml.org/

At 01:58 PM 2/25/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I wonder what it is with all the wonderfull RPG games.  So many were to
>come out so long ago.  If it is some evil wizard that stole the RPG
>games from their developers, please tell me so that I can send him great
>amounts of poison.
>--
>Arseniy Khobotkov          harakiri@usa.net
>

>THIS MONOPHONIC MICROGROOVE RECORDING IS PLAYABLE ON MONOPHONIC AND
>STEREO
>PHONOGRAPHS.  IT CANNOT BECOME OBSOLETE.  IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE A
>SOURCE
>OF OUTSTANDING STEREO REPRODUCTION, PROVIDING THE FINEST MONOPHONIC
>PERFORMANCE FROM ANY PHONOGRAPH.

---
 Jim Reardon
 eviljim@megsinet.net              ICQ UIN #1893323
 Webmaster: All 4 Free http://all4free.hypermart.net/
 Webmaster: STE/IO Software http://steio.hypermart.net/
 Homepage: http://eviljim.home.ml.org
 "There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people that ask
stupid questions."