A85: Re: ::::::Sqrt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: ::::::Sqrt

I, too, would like to have the Z80 assembly code for a square root
function.  I know the algorithm, I'm the one who put it on this list 800
times, Microsoft and AOL suck, and haven't we had a big fight about the
spelling of Usgard before?  Oh yeah, the Z80 square root I would hope
will be as optimized as possible and preferably for ZShell.  Optimized
for both speed and size, and comments in the code would be nice but most
programmers don't think that stuff is real important.  This one does.

Mordant
egillespie@juno.com
erik_gillespie_1096@gwgate.kvcc.edu

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you." -Kurt
Cobain

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]