Re: A85: tasm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: tasm

>Hello all,
>hi i can't get my tasm to work on my computer so if you people have
>any ideas email me.

The only anwser you will get is "need more memory", "make system files
smaller", "code right", and anything else...

None of this was any help to me, and most of it was from the same person.
That is why the EII driver is comming so slow is because I have to use my
Mac to do the code and that means I have to put the file on a disk, copy it
to my IBM, then transfer it to the calc.  Its a very long process.

What exactly is your error message?  I get the same message on all 4 of the
different computers I've tried...