Re: A85: Re: Re: At LAST, I release a demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: Re: At LAST, I release a demo

i was able to connect the day of this message, but much to my dismay,
BOTH tyrant.85b and tyrant2.85b produced errors in the ti85 gl software
as being in the wrong format...  it looked so promising too...  and the
next time, zip it somehow so we can see if the file's corrupt after
downloading....

-Greg

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:21:59 -0800 (PST) Humberto Yeverino
<humberto@engr.csufresno.edu> writes:

>On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Dines Justesen wrote:
>>
>> I tried, no luck.
>>
>I noticed that last night so I uploaded it to ticalc.  It's in Rigel
>games
>as a backup named tydemo2.85b
>
>-Humberto Yeverino Jr.
>
>"I kick ass for the Lord."
>-Dead Alive (1992)

>Home Page:
>  http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/Home.html
>
>Ti Page:
>  http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/tex.html
>
>z80 Source Page:
>  http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/z80source.html
>
>Official Tyrant Home Page:
>  http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~humberto/tyrant.html
>
>E-mail:
>  humberto@engr.csufresno.edu

-Greg

Email: lordgoat@somethingorother.com; milewskg@stuy.edu;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; tiroms@hotmail.com
AIM: l0rdg0at42
ICQ: 9437474

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]