Re: A85: math32.inc updated.. again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: math32.inc updated.. again

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> Well, I can easily update it myself.  If you always post the updates to
> this list, I can get the new file.
Good idea, here's the latest... But what I meant was you know what to
change if you've used them in a program.  Are you going to write
something?
When I get some time I'm going to write some more conversion to string
routines, one for fixed point and one for signed integer.
I remember someone asking for fast math with decimal points.
Of course this is after this weekend (Metallica concert)...

> Does it work for the other TI-8x Z80
> calcs?

None of the routines use rom calls so it should work fine on any z80 calc.
But I haven't tested them with my 82 (the only other that I have.)  Still
it should work fine.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."

Home Page: