A85: Re: DHOS calls Update VI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: DHOS calls Update VI

shouldn't sqrt be a fp call?  Also, if this goes anywhere, and people start
making big games, won't we need to save at least two module port pins for
memory chip switching on the E2. This would allow us 2 megs and still have
a four pin EMP.

Dave

"DoN't caLL Me CraZy.  OvEr 75% oF my PeRSonAliTies arE SANe."
-my psychyatrist