Re: A85: Re: DHOS Features

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: DHOS Features

>> What do you think it should be called?
>> Jonathan Kaus
>
>What kind of stupid name for a shell is that?!  Bad enough for a
>person... that would surely kill the 85.  And there is no way to
>shorten it to fit on the custom menu...  I would kill myself if
>people called me Jonathan Kaus.  What a stupid name!

Man, what kind of crack do you smoke?  I'm thinking no more generic brand
for you.  You are probably going to kill yourself anyway, regardless of
your name.  And I bet the nice Mr. Kaus would dance on your grave, except
for the fact that he is too polite (unlike some I could mention).

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Of course, Ankh-Morpork's citizens had always claimed that the river water
was incredibly pure. Any water that had passed through so many kidneys,
they reasoned, had to be very pure indeed.
	-- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)