Re: A85: movies

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: movies

>why dont we try to make greyscale movies.  they would look better but take up
more
>room, saying the calculator is fast enough to process them.
>
>jmh

No offense to you, jm, but to say that to anyone but Erik and I is kind of
rude, and a tad bit underhanded.  Think about it: Erik and  I want to present
an original idea like FMV on the calc, and the first prototype of the movie
player ONLY reads B&W.  If you thought it could read greyscale, then NO
offense is taken at this message posted at all.  BUT, if you knew the player
only played B&W, this message could be taken as a solicitation for someone to
write a greyscale movie player using our algorithm and undermine our efforts
to present this as our idea.  I'm not really offended, but I just would
appreciate you speaking to Erik(ehuizing@ucalgary.ca) and I(DorkReMi@aol.com)
about this in the future. Thanks. ;p

-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com
-Erik Huizing (<--This was not necessarily the opinion of Erik, But This is
for ref.)
 ehuizing@ucalgary.ca