Re: A85: DHOS Website team so far...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DHOS Website team so far...

I would go xoom. They don't have any pop-up windows, they are pretty good
about service, and they don't have aol in the name :) The only down side is
that they don't offer cgi. Which isn't so bad.

-------
NAME : Mikel Blanchard, President of Macross Software
WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)