Re: A85: DH85: Stuff and a web server

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DH85: Stuff and a web server

Oh my god. AOL has poisioned his mind. Get help, or you will have to be
destroyed. ;) j/k

Can't we just create an account on xoom or something? Make the password like
a85, and the member name DH85? That would give everyone working on the program
access. Just my IMHO. I am strongly against the aol idea tho.

-------
NAME : Mikel Blanchard, President of Macross Software
WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)