Re: A85: Re: DHOS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: DHOS

<< I believe "we" are volunteering to take on the WHOLE project.  Here's my
 opinion:  EVEN IF we don't finish the shell working as a group, I could stand
 to learn a LOT from this venture, so why don't we just continue AS a group.
 The flight sim. was a dumb idea anyhow. ;p  ALSO, think about it, the whole
 purpose for this shell was to use the e2 for a HD and the RAM of the calc for
 , well, RAM.  So let's not stray from this. Even though few will have the e2,
 come on, some will! And I'd like to be able to use mine in style!

 -Josh Morris
  DorkReMi@aol.com

Good job dork! ;p (heh)