Re: A85: Re: TI-H: DH85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: TI-H: DH85

> TGa, perhaps this all seems a little bit spastic to you, but the thing is,
the
> shell will be the best ever seen, and just because some people are getting
> credit for their ideas doesn't mean they will be implemented.  Also, why
would
> you say something that could discourage others from expressing their ideas?

Sorry, I just thought that some of the ideas were pretty bad.  We are writing
a shell for a device with 28k of storage space.  It would be pretty stupid to
have a shell that takes more than 10% of that.  Everyone needs to keep in
mind, we are not writing a new OS and interface, just something to list
and execute programs.