Re: A85: Introducing a BReaKtHrOUgh!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Introducing a BReaKtHrOUgh!

How do I make a movie without the editor (Mac :P)?

Hey guys, I saw this a little while back and it is really something.
Unfortuneatley I can't test it out with my link :( O well. I recommend that
everyone takes a look at it!

Is anyone out there willing to test The Quest 3 for me? I am about 1 hour left
of work on it, but I can't test it anymore. If I get no help it will be
postpond indefinately :(

-------
NAME : Mikel Blanchard, President of Macross Software
WEB   : http://MacrossSoftware.home.ml.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@aol.com
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)