Re: A85: DOOMSDAY HORIZONS 85: The OS to end all OS's. (DH85)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: DOOMSDAY HORIZONS 85: The OS to end all OS's. (DH85)

We use overlays.  each is a seperate file. one loads the next into mem over
itself except for a small swithcer part.  then that part calls the newely
loaded code.
BTW, someone is writing a program to send/get things directly off the E2 on
the PC.  someone may port it to the mac when the original is finished.

Sounds like an awesome game.
This will enhance the pleasingness of the new OS so ppl may just get it for
your game, or wahtever else we come up with.

sounds good.

Jonathan