Re: A85: Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Questions

an accurate line routine is fairly complicated, certainly not
something where someone would just write the code for you.  you could
modify a line routine, but it will not be terribly easy.  i know that
the line routine i created for my polygon routine did not calculate
each point, so there was not really an x,y coordinate to use for a
sprite routine.  if you don't need a very accurate line routine, just
use y=mx+b or (y2-y1) = m(x2-x1) and just don't worry about the
fractional part of the division.

-mike