A85: Floating Point Math

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Floating Point Math

First of all, can someone send me a ROM map for ROM version 10.0? and second
of all does anyone know how the calc manages to do floating point math? I'm
not looking for speed here. it's for a program to accept any equation
i.e.

6x^2+4x+9y^2+8y+4=0

and plot it. I know how do do all the transforming, provided i have floating
point math routines. I'm writing this for UsGard if that helps?
I don't know if UsGard has ROM_CALLs for floating point, i have yet to look.
if someone could also point those out (provided they exist) it would eb
greatly appriciated, thanks.

- Jon Olson

--
"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!" -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM." -- Bill Gates, 1996