Re: A85: Want more 85 RPGs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Want more 85 RPGs?

As I said before, I'd like to take a look at the package.  And if you're
really into RPGs and haven't played Final Fantasy VII, you are missing
alot.  As far as books go, I prefer the choose your own adventure book
Deathtrap Dungeon by Ian Livingstone.  This book has been around for
maybe a decade or more and has just been made into a Playstation game.  I
have yet to play it.  I haven't really played many RPGs for the 85,
either BASIC or ASM.  What are some good ones?  The BASIC RPGs I have
played suck and I don't mean to be egotistical or anything, but I think
mine might be the best one out there (for BASIC that is).  I'd like to
get my hands on an ASM RPG and source code if possible.

egillespie@juno.com
erik_gillespie_1096@gwgate.kvcc.edu

"In a prototypical world, nothing ever goes wrong." -Scott Meyers

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]