A85: Re: asm knowledge

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: asm knowledge

-> How does one write a shell, anyway?  I know simply enough that you just load
-> your favorite ZShell or Usgard backup and overwrite the variable to get it
-> at the top of the VAT, but what does the shell contain?  (I know; I should
-> check ticalc.org... I'll do that now.)
-> -----
-> Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
-> http://www.cyberverse.com/~stuntman/nathan.html
-> QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
-> President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/
->