A85: Bomberman Beta

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Bomberman Beta

Hi there.  Well, I am finally ready to release a beta version of Bomberman.
It still has some bugs, but I am hoping that a week or two of beta testing
will remedy all problems.  I am now compiling a list of people who would like
to beta test for bomberman.  The only requirements are that the beta testers
have access to two calculators and will file bug reports as often as possible.
Please send an email with "Bomber Beta List" in the subject line if you would
like to be included.  I will send the beta to those who respond in the next
day or so.  Please do not say that you will beta test if you cannot or will
not actually beta test it.  Thank you.

P.S.  Please respond even if you were a beta tester before.  Thanks again.

--- Chris Tossing