Re: A85: expander idea (clock)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: expander idea (clock)

>>P.S. Grant comment on Lynx wasn't directed at you.. it was at all the
other
>>people who kept insisting on writing a browser and TCP stack in less than
>>25k, including pictures..
>
>the driver would be 25k... yes.  so...where are you going to store the page
>and pictures from the page?  :)

Exactly the point.. since the other 3k would need to be for the shell.. <g>

>>P.P.S.  What's the status on the discreet component IR link?
>
>my catalogue hasn't been touched since...  I havn't been reminded about
>it...  usually when I receive 1 to 2 messages a day, it seems important.
>:)

I'd much, much rather do that.. since I'm gonna need at least two, plus I'd
prefer not working with PICs much..

BTW, what did you use?  Oz tried for a while to get one working, and I
fiddled with an analog Op amp PFM circuit for a while.. but couldn't get
decent range out of it..