A85: Newer iR link idea :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Newer iR link idea :)

Alright, seeing that my laser tag idea has sparked at least some of your
interests, I have come up with a new idea.  I ask that you read through this
lett completely before tossing it.  My family just came into possession of a
brand new Ford Explorer with keyless entry.  Now this is a long shot, but I am
going to use an iR link with a program that is designed to throw out a series
of iR pulses on every frequency and modulation the link can handle.  I may
need to make a slight modification to the iR link because I think it only is
capable of one frequency.  These pulses are aimed at the car in attempt to
gain keyless entry.  Now, I am no theif, and I am only doing this for a love
of new discoveries.  Also, if anyone can tell if keyless entry is indeed infra
Red.  I am led to suspect that it it radio.  Thanks.

-Pat Gray

"That which does not kill me, better not leave me in any position to return
fire..."