Re: A85: IR link idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: IR link idea

In a message dated 4/8/98 5:56:07 PM Central Daylight Time, nine1one@juno.com
writes:

<< 	I think that using an INFERED LINK for laser tag is a dumb ass
 idea.  Not all, but some people who program calculators already have
 loose public images that would be shattered by a bunch of , "Beuum!
 Kaboom! I got you! No, I got you first!" Everyone is entitled to their
 own opinion, as well as contructive critizism, but for God's sake, use
 you damn heads!  Practacality is the key to usefullness.  So why doesn't
 everyone get back to making games?  How about that? >>

Let it be known, I don't wish to start a flame war here, but please think (and
DON'T post) about this: 1) are games that much "practical" than laser tag?  2)
is it worth posting something like that 3) just because something is new,
different, and maybe a little stange, does that mean it is a "dumb a** idea"
and that the programmers aren't using their d*** heads?

I would not say that games aren't being programed, and I would also not say
that the games are that practicle, but they are fun.  Just like laser tag
would be.  If you don't agree with this, thats fine, just don't complain.
Once again, this post is not meant to be a flame, but just to make you think.

-James