A85: Big development in Legend of the Sphere

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Big development in Legend of the Sphere

Dear ASM Digest Readers,

      Hello all. I am still looking for ideas for "Legend of
the Sphere". I already have a basic plot down but I could
use suggestions. I thought you would all like to know that.
Also I will soon be making a test engine for the game. But I
need to know how to make 4 grayscale graphics, how to
display them, and how to implement them. I kneed to know how
to do this in Usgard 1.1 and ZShell 4. I plan to release a
version for usgard shortly after the ZShell version. I will
do this so that I can see how much space I save. But if I
deem the ZShell version too big I might not make it. I will
judge this based on the size of the Usgard version.
Likewise, if the Usgard version only saves about 200 bytes I
might not make it. It is important that if you can help me
you do so that I can get it ready as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Michael Cook
MBCook@Concentric.net