Re: A85: Reviews on TICALC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Reviews on TICALC

I sent a review in 2 days ago to test it out, but nothing yet.  They
really should put a better link to it.  i doubt anyone ever clicks on
"features".  it's just not very visible.  maybe they should include
the reviews in the "recent updates" so people actually know when there
is something new to read.

-mike pearce