Re: A85: New Game... Solytare!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: New Game... Solytare!

I believe that the game i made is Klondike (though i am not for sure,
i always just called it solitaire).  But i do know that it is the same
as the windows version.  You just can't see the 2 cards below when you
flip cards in the stack.  When i was making my game, i thought that a
point and click interface would be the easiest solution (and still
believe it is).  I didn't think that the interface would be anything
new to learn from the windows version (except that you only single
click instead of double click).  I mean, you can even single click on
the aces and they automatically move onto the suit stacks!  I have now
received 2 fairly negative responses to my game, and 1 positive
response.  At least i know that i like the game i made even if no one
else does :).  If there are any improvements that someone would like
to suggest, i would love to hear them.

-mike pearce

(BTW, the kernel alone to Usgard is almost 1400 bytes, plus another
400 byte shell.  I believe that Zshell is about 1200 bytes.).