Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shells and games

easy, setup the startup folder so I executes teh msdos promt. note: win95
dos is NOT the same as old ms dos =(, but for the most part it'll work
just fine. I hav e abetter setup, I use a dual boot system on my computer,
that is, multiple operating systems (old dos, new win95, etc.)

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997, M D R wrote:

> Ah, yes... Good old DOS!
> Does anyone by any chance know how to use the DOS prompt as the default
> shell in Win95?
>
> Marco Radzinschi
> marco10@juno.com
>
> "Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think. Orthodoxy is
> unconsciousness." -George Orwell (From 1984)
>
> On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 21:03:41 -0400 Arseniy Khobotkov <harakiri@usa.net>
> writes:
> >All those that support the Mac claim that windows is a terrible os.  I
> >completely agree.  If it wasn't for the fact that everyone uses it, i
> >would never get windows.  However, the true appeal of the PC lies in
> >dos, the absence of which is the main reason for my prejudice against
> >macs.

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .