RE: A85: TI85 Basic commands in asm programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: TI85 Basic commands in asm programs

...snippet on using TI-83 entry points to find TI-85 ones.

So from know on we need to find out how to call the functions and how they
return the result. Besides that we need to find the keyboard and display
functions.  So if anyone is interested in this just mail me. Another thing
which we also have to look at is how different these functions are in the
different rom versions, so we can find out how these cin be used in a asm
program.

Dines

[Jan Zumwalt]  Would you please send what you have found, and I would be happy
to help find others.
Warning