RE: Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Re: A85: Shells and games

Hey guys, I enjoy and support a little off topic conversation (helps keep a
little personality) but lately this list has had very little substance and
has skyrocketed my e-mail. Could maybe we direct our attention to a little
bit more substance. I would be happy to work with anyone on a project that
is beneficial for us all :-)

Thanks for letting me vent some frustration...