A85: Is this possible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Is this possible?

For a game that I want to make on the TI-85 I would need to take 4096
induvidual pixels from one location to another in a completely different
order for each frame.

I have been working on this game for the PlayStation the past few
months, but I've recently gotten interested in calculator programming
again, and I wanted to try my hand at a 100% pure assembler production.
The only thing is, I've been "out of action" in ZShell for a while, and
I'm not familiar with all the features the new shells have.  I was
wondering if the problem above could be solved with any of the new
shells such as Usgard.

I was thinking I could have some sort of memory offset table containing
4096 entries, so each pixel would have it's own little place to go
(you're probably getting and idea of what game I'm making.)  But I don't
know much about that, I'm not a hardcore assembly coder...

Manny Najera