Re: A85: Daedulus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Daedulus

I hate to break it to you but gameboy probably won't even be sold anymore
in 5 years =( I suggest working on a bigger sheme (e.g. N64). Of course
you are attempting to take a game you've already made and move it over to
the gameboy. Could I see a beta for the dos gameboy emulator? I'd be very
interested. I'm interested in moving on to N64 and more advanced gaming
platforms once I'm out of higher education. Anybody else here interested
in that? I suggest applying to Digipen (in canada). if  you're good in
math and science (physics), and of course computers and programming this
is the top place to apply IMHO for video game programming. It is hard to
get in though.

On Sat, 20 Sep 1997, Sam Davies wrote:

> Will Stokes wrote:
>
> > quick question, how much sp[ace do you get on one of those cartreges?
>
> Well... You can choose different amounts -- ROM ranges from $8000 to
> 128k, RAM ranges less, but it's all done with page flipping (like on the
> 85).    Sam
>
> --
> Sam Davies <sdavies@mail.trilogy.net>

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .

Follow-Ups: References: