Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Shells and games

NTalbott7@aol.com wrote:
> Well, ahem, that was basically my point. The Mac's a great machine, and the
> Apple OS is pretty hot, but Apple can't market, so what's the point? And I
> know why people program for Windows, I know why they use it, and it's sure
> not because it's a great OS. It's because it's the only one that's widely
> supported. As an OS, I still think it stinks. Ah well, enough gripping.

There ARE of course some things about Mac OS that I don't like (though
it's just my opinion)... But I agree that the computer itself is Okay,
but ONLY if it has a tower (like PCs come with).  Without that, there
isn't enough room for upgrading, etc..

I do agree with the statements about Windows, especially Win95, but I do
think that Win-NT is FAR better (though not as many people use it at
home..), though 4.0 still has bugs..

> Things 'er the way they are, and I sure can't change 'um. Back to the topic
> at hand: Assembly on the 85!

I guess that this is hypocrytical of me ;), but you're right...
--
*  Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  *