A85: Very important.....Rigel bug?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Very important.....Rigel bug?

It seems that many people neglect to read the documentation on the TI-85
software which they download.  I say this, because it has become
apparent that people are complaining about the garble that appears on
the screen before running a program under RIGEL.  Well that me say this
now:  it is _not_ a bug.  I simply decided that I would use the Video
Mem as a buffer to move the program to a fixed address.  I could very
well use the Graph Mem, but choose not to, in an interest in perserving
whatever data may lie in Graph Mem at the time (including all your
function graphs...  :)  Tell me if you would rather see Rigel use Graph
Mem, rather than Vid Mem as the buffer.  It's up to you.

Ben Sferrazza
bens@eden.rutgers.edu