Re: Re: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A85: Shells and games

On Fri, Sep 19, 1997 8:57 AM, Will Stokes
<mailto:wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu> wrote:
 :) most pc users are using windows (95) so programming for DOS won't
makeyou
 :) much money anymore :( now are those windows programmers so stupid now?
 :) don't think so. as for mac programmers, marketing again, the company is
 :) dead and microsoft is meerly skimming of a few last profits before the
 :) machine is found in the computer museum of old, non-existant hardware.

You'd have to rip my Mac out of my dead fingers to get me to give it up...

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Macintosh Forever! PSX Rules!)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          The most expensive solitare game
                                           that money can buy.