A85: TI85 RPG idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: TI85 RPG idea

Why hasn't anyone made a port of Rogue/Angband/Moria?  The graphics are
simple as can be (all text characters), the interface is simple, and the
levels are randomly created each game.  The last one means more replay
value.

Heck, once I refresh my memory on how to compile asm source, I'll try a
hand at it myself.  (I'm using a Mac, and there's only one compiler, and I
need to run the source through a perl script first.  Does anyone know if
anything ever happened with Genau?)  I'll compile it for Zshell so it'll
be most widely usable.

--
Brian Dysart               |     Ours is not to reason why...
bdysart@rahul.net          |     "...and eight for the fruit bat."