A85: starting out

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: starting out

Hello all.
I am very interested in starting assembly programming. I would like to
know how most of you guys got started. Currently, I am learning
assembler for the PC. (Assembler is my first programming language I am
learning.) But I am not all that skilled, I am still in the beginning
stages of learning assembler. I guess you can say I am nearly a complete
beginner to programming.
    How would I need to start out? Would it better if I finished
learning assembler for the PC, then start out on assembly language for
the Z80, or is it possible to learn both at the same time? I need some
help on which direction I should set out and begin.
    Thanks.