RE: A85: Shells and games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Shells and games

Has anyone tried Daedalus under Usgard?  I'm wondering if there's any
speed improvement, as Daedalus is arguably the most processor-intensive
game currently available for the TI85.  It's an impressive achievement in
any event, and I'm surprised there aren't other 3D games for the TI85.
Faceball and Specter aren't graphically complex, and can be rendered
without greyscale to save some speed.  Hmm, which brings up another
thought...
Daedalus used 'fake-relocation'. This took about 1000 bytes... It won't be faster when you run it under Usgard, but smaller...
	Andreas
Warning