Re: A85: Displaying Full Screen b/w pic in Usgard ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Displaying Full Screen b/w pic in Usgard ASM

first, make the screen.

run GCP on it.  GCP will comvert BMP, PCX, 85I, and screen captures into a
string readable by the ZCP alogorithm.  you'll want to output to an asm
file, one that looks like this:

.db $EF, $FF, $69, ... etc

Then, in your source, at the end after your RET, do

mypicture:
#include <filename.ext>

with that file.

then, do this:

	ld	hl, &mypicture
#fncall zcp

provided you have FUNCPACK.ZIP or Usgard 1.1, you need the ZCP.OBJ from it.

At 08:54 PM 9/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Can someone please explain to me how to do this?   thanks.
>--
>- Brandon Turok
>- E-mail:   windowswiz@ibm.net
>- Website:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/8790/
>- IRC:      RealTurok
>- Quote:    I came, I saw, I said "Aaah, forget it!"

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...