RE: A85: NASRWarp acting strangely

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: NASRWarp acting strangely

Yes, I am adding (PROGRAM_ADDR) to the location. Even if I didn't, though,
random pixels would still show up in the correct place on the screen, but
they don't. They always appear in two rows in the lower left corner.
Occasionally two small rows also appear in the lower center of the screen,
at the same height as the ones in the lower left.

Jeff Tyrrill
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/