RE: A85: D_ZT_STR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: D_ZT_STR

Please post your source (the whole file) of what is not working, and we can
see what is wrong.  I doubt it is your compiler.  You may want to grab a
new copy of the applicable .H file (TI-85, USGARD, etc) and use that; yours
may have an incorrect address in it.

At 05:36 PM 9/5/97 GMT, you wrote:
>I did everything that is in your little example, but it didn't work.  I
>just don't understand.  The other display functions work, but everytime I try
>D_ZT_STR, it doesn't work.  I've seen it done in many other programs on my
>calc, but I can't get it to work.  Is there some specific memory page I need
>to set it to or something?  If my memory serves (I'm not near my own
>computer), D_LT_STR isn't working for me either.  It just doesn't make
sense.
>ZShell displays text like that, right?  It IS working.
>
>Could it be that my compiler is damaged?
---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...