Re: A85: Re: even + odd functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: even + odd functions

nicely put. my teacher said the same thing. =) I had actually forgotten
the differnce. It's been a long time since math class =)

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Robert Isaacs wrote:

> [...]

				Biya! =)

                         .       .     .
                     .    .   .             .
              .    .                            .     .
          .                     Will Stokes                .
      .             wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu           .
    .                   wstokes@geocities.com                       .
      .  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/will.htm    .
       .   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/      .
        .    .           (The TI-85 Calc. Center)               .
                       .