Re: A85: Usgard version 1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard version 1.0

John Koch wrote:

> Personally this is the only version that the kids at my school even
> like.  None of us liked the huge libraries and GUI's! We liked the
> plain
> small shells! And We haven't found any bugs as of yet, just wish some
> of
> the old programs worked for 1.0

Same here.  I'd like both to have known bugs pointed out, and to have
the authors get to work updating their programs!  I understand though
that this is going to be some work, as you'll have to replace those
libraries you worked so hard on getting to work!  Oh well!  (At least we
finally have sqrxz!!)
--
            ''~``
           ( o o )

Why do flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?