Re: A85: Re: Link software for Windows NT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tim FitzRandolph wrote:

> I need it too.  The WINLINK software does not seem to work wih NT.  I get a
> transmission error every damn time!!  And i want to try usgard and sqrxz
> 1.0!!!

Windows NT has some internal code which is meant to protect the
hardware.. This means that making software to send to the calc using ANY
link cable would be difficult (to say the least!).  I e-mailed TI a
while ago, and asked them if there was support for the TI-GRAPH LINK in
Windows NT.  They replied, saying that the graph link software would
_NOT_ work in NT (3.51 & 4.0).  Changing settings in the control panel
will have _NO_ effect!

It _may_ be possible to write code to send to the calcs, but it wouldn't
work on a graph link cable, and I'm not _sure_ if it could be written to
work with any cable...
--
*  Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart  *